Young Christian Leaders Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates
Awards Available: 12
Deadline : Aug 30, 2023
Young Christian Leaders (YCL) Scholarships are monthly awards of $1,000 given to high school seniors and/or currently enrolled full-time college undergraduates who have been endorsed by their peers, family and spiritual leaders as a person possessing a profound measure of character, commitment to service, and financial need.
- Awards are made as a LUMP SUM in the amount of $1,000 directly to the winner's college/university.
- Scholarship funds must be applied toward undergraduate tuition, fees, room, board, books and other college expenses.
- Applications may only be submitted once per calendar year by the 15th of the month before the applicant expects the award. (e.g., apply by April 15th for a May award)
- All applications received by the 15th of the month will be considered for the next month's contest. Applications received after the 15th will be considered for the month after the next. (e.g., an application received on April 16th will be considered for June).
- The scholarship contest period is from September 1st to August 30th.
- A banquet will be held at the end of each scholarship contest year to honor the awardees.
- All YCL application requirements must be included in the same package. Any documents or materials sent separately will not be accepted or returned.
High school seniors or active college students must:
- Be attending, active members of their local church. College students who attend school away from home will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and a representative from the Scholarship committee will verify the applicant's membership status with his or her home church.
- Have attained at least a 3.0 grade point average on 4.0 scale in previous school semester/marking period.
- Provide an official transcript from their high school or college that includes their GPA. An official transcript is obtained from the guidance counselor or college registrar. No report cards, progress reports, photo copies, faxes, or hand delivered documents will be accepted.
- Be already enrolled or have plans to be enrolled full time in an undergraduate degree program.
- Be permanent residents of New York, New Jersey or Connecticut, but may attend school outside of these areas."
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details